cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable message

tcogan
Joining in

I've been trying to log into my email account since yesterday afternoon and I keep receiving the following message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I've tried changing my password but that hasn't helped. Please can someone from the VM forum team help? Thanks, Tamsin

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @tcogan,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums. Sorry to hear of your email issues, I will be happy to look into this further for you.

I will send over a private message to clear account security and we can get this looked into further.

Regards,

Steven_L

Ten days now one of my email boxes, secondary account, has had no access. This after all seven had failed on the same day. Got six back but the seventh isnt. And before anyone from VM goes the "restricted due to suspicious activity route" it was confirmed by FL support on the phone this was not the case but they have no idea what the issue is.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi M00g, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry you having issues with your secondary email. Is it just the one account you are having issues with?

What domain is the email eg @VirginMedia.com?

Do you have a screenshot of the error ( please blur out any personal details)

Keep us posted and we will do our best to help 🙂

Zoie

Steve1077
On our wavelength

Having the same problem, same message when I try on virginmedia, it was working fine a few hours ago, I've had no message to say my accout was locked like the last time this happened

Hi Steve1077,

I'm sorry to hear you're also having the same issues with your email account.

Can I ask if you've first tried resetting your email password via your My Virgin Media account and waiting 15 minutes? This usually does the trick 🙂

Let us know

Beth