cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox not unvailable?

ReneFloor
Joining in

Gor the below msg - changed password, no joy. VM mentioned to download malwhare on your phone ?! Never heard this before.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ReneFloor

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced trying to access your email account, we understand the frustration this can cause.

It's been a few days since your post, have you been able to follow the steps here? You did mention you have reset the password so you may have already read that post. If you're still having issues please let me know here and I'll take a closer look for you.

Rob

Thanks I did, even VM changed the password their end and its not working. Ticket has raised but takes another 3-5 days to call me. All very odd.