cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox not available @virginmedia.com

trickster
Tuning in

Since this morning I am unable to access my @virginmedia.com email account.

I have reset my password (via forgotten password, then answering the security questions). I can log in to my virginmedia dashboard using the new password, but I still can't see my emails.

‘Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.’

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi trickster,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've some issues signing into your emails.

So I can get a few more details from you I've sent you a private message (purple envelops, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Problem now solved.

For others in the same boat, be advised that I couldn't request the fix myself because I'm a secondary account holder. Once I got the account holder involved it was sorted.

Hi there @trickster

Thank you so much for letting us know and I'm so sorry that we weren't able to sort this directly with you, but I am glad this has now been sorted.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us via the forums should you need any further assistance from us. 

Thanks again.