cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox not available- performed reset

Robert131
Tuning in

My mailbox became unavailable today. Went onto twitter and was advised to perform a full password reset. I did this via the VM website. Waited for the account to be verified. I still can’t log in. My Broadband is also with VM and I am on the all package - TV, Mobile, Broadband, Phone. What do I do now? I can’t verify any emails to my virginmedia.com email address either. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Robert131,

I'd be happy to look into this for you - check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Robert131
Tuning in

I’ve followed the steps above but still can’t access my Virgin Media mailbox. I have reset my password, waited but still no access.I am on the VM All In package too so broadband, phone etc is all with VM. Please can you help as I need access as soon as possible.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Robert131,

I'd be happy to look into this for you - check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks David.

No message showing?

Thanks for confirming you're back into the E-Mail address via private message @Robert131,

We apologise for any inconvenience or frustration caused and we'll be here to support you, if you have any further issues with the services

Kindest regards,

David_Bn