cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox not available at the moment

Catriona12
Joining in

Hi, 

I have an old blueyonder.co.uk account that I setup 20 years ago when I lived at home. I have lost access to emails for the last two days and this is extremely stressful as there is no indication why.

The account should still be linked to my Mum's account who is still a VM customer. I have been on the phone to the helpdesk and they have not been particularly helpful and asked my Mum to call in and complete various forms on my behalf. I have continuing power of attorney on behalf of my Mum, so I would like to complete this form without involving her.

However, I feel like there is a simpler solution to the problem. Have tried a password reset already. 

Thanks,

Catriona

1 REPLY 1

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Catriona12,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post! I'm really sorry you're having issues getting access to your email account at the moment, and that resetting the password has not helped this.

As a Power of Attorney, I'll be able to speak with you regarding the account and try and get this fixed for you. I'll just send you a private message so that I can confirm some details, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide