cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox nearly full - but web browser fails to load messages so I can delete them

Gorsewaygirl
On our wavelength

Virgin have emailed me to tell me that my mailbox is nearly full but my when I log into webmail the messages fail to load so I can't delete them. What can I do?

1 REPLY 1

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gorsewaygirl wrote:

when I log into webmail the messages fail to load so I can't delete them.

If by that  you mean you get the error message "failed to load messages: Retry"  I would suggest you try signing in to VM Webmail directly from here https://mail.virginmedia.com   using incognito mode or a private / inprivate browsing window if your browser supports that.

The reason is that incognito or private windows open without using the cookies stored on your machine. Alternatively you could try on a different browser.

If one of those work arounds allow you to access your account correctly then you can go back and delete the Virgin Media cookies and the cache in your original browser. That should solve your problem without the need to use private windows or a different browser.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks