cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mailbox is unavailable

Jaunty
Dialled in

My parent/main  ntlworld.com email address has gone offline and the password (which I have not changed) is not accepted in my email client. I can not access the Virgin email page to view any emails that may be sat there, or to force a reset of the password (which as I say I have not touched) either on Safari pr Chrome desktop browser or Safari iOS browser. I get the below message. My secondary email address which uses the same password is fine. Help, please.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jaunty,

Thanks for letting me know that your email is now back up and running.

If you need any further assistance with anything, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jaunty, 

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that your mailbox has been locked out, we can certainly help you with this issue.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get your email address enabled for your again.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jaunty,

Thanks for letting me know that your email is now back up and running.

If you need any further assistance with anything, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.

Thanks for all your prompt help Jodi ๐Ÿ™‚