Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox is not available

Bluesboy12345
Settling in

Hello

Wonder if anyone can help? 

Yesterday my wife and my email (2 different emails) stopped working (blueyonder).  We tried to log on using 2 laptops and one PC through Outlook, then tried to log onto web based emails and finally our phones no luck the error message was "Your mailbox is not available at the moment.". 

We dialled 150 and talked to 3 different people.  One of whom said it was a security issue with some malware in our mailbox? I scanned all 3 computers and no evidence of this,  they said security would come back to us but that was over 24 hours ago!

Thanks

Terry Ford

Virgin_2022-06-13_Email.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you changed the passwords as instructed in the account locked message?  This generally unlocks the account.

The proviso is that the email addresses are part of your current VM broadband account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you changed the passwords as instructed in the account locked message?  This generally unlocks the account.

The proviso is that the email addresses are part of your current VM broadband account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Graham

Thanks for the reply.

The Virgin Media help desk person changed it for me and told me to wait 15 minutes and try again which I did for the next 24 hours.

Thanks
Terry

Hi Bluesboy12345,

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the locked mail boxes 
I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L