cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox access denied

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven't had access to my virgin.net email account now for a week. At the end of today, it will be five working days that I have logged this with the help desk. I was told it could take that long to resolve this, but I am not hopeful this will be sorted in the next few hours. Had no communication at all, only a text to rate the service ... Would be grateful for any suggestions. 

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

The most important question is 'are you a current VM broadband customer'? If you are then the next thing to ask is if you log into the my,virginmedia.com webpage using your main VM login details, do you see the virgin.net email address listed as being associated with your account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for replying. Yes, I am a current VM broadband customer. I have logged in, but cannot see where I would find that information. I have tried to access my email via Virginmedia but it just says that my mailbox is unavailable.

In case this makes a difference, my partner has a virgin.net email account as well and that works fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also ... I had the virgin.net email address for at least 10 years, maybe longer.

Hi Anonymous, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the mailbox, 

Can you reset the password and wait an hour, log in again to see if this resolves the issue. 

Can you also confirm if this is happening with multiple browsers?

Kind regards Chris.