Menu
RichardGroom
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

I have received a Mailbox unavailable error when trying to access my mailbox, for the last few days. There was a fault raised about this, that has now been resolved, but my mailbox says it is still unavailable. Struggling to get through on 150...help.

0 Kudos
RichardGroom
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Hi,  I keep getting mailbox Unavailable when trying to access my mailbox, for the last couple of days. I see there was a registered fault for this that has now been resolved... Mine is still unavailable. I cannot get through on 150...help. 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

@RichardGroom wrote:

Mine is still unavailable. I cannot get through on 150...help. 

It would be worth using this link  https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  and resetting your password by clicking on password in 'Forgotten your email or password'.

If that does not get you back in to your mailbox you will have to wait until a member of the Forum Team picks up on this thread and contacts you via the forum to get your details by private message. They will then be able to get the account unlocked for you.

As you probably realise, you are one of many in a similar position.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi RichardGroom,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos