Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

For three days now, I have been unable to access my mail.
I've read other people have the same problem.
I sent a text to 07533051809 as suggested in another thread, all i got.
I described my problem, the reply was " to summarise, you have a problem with your broadband, we will put you through to one of our team"
I then had another message saying i was through to the team and someone would respond shortly.
That was nearly 2 hrs ago, I have had enough of waiting, and would like access to my mail.
 Does anyone know how to fix this?
 Ideally a human 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

You have my sympathy. Twice now I’ve got into a text conversation with someone promising to help. Even given a time for the problem to be fixed - then nothing. Fingers crossed we both get some proper support tomorrow 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 31
Flag for a moderator

I got further with my text support - 12 hours after initial reply I got asked a security question, two hours later I was sent another message asking the same thing, then nothing.  I rang yesterday and got no where.  In the two days I’ve been trying to sort this I’ve had two sales calls from VM asking me to upgrade my package!

Virgin Media on Twitter told me to post on this forum and it will be picked up by VM and resolved!  I live in hope.

My account is an ntlworld one.  My son’s virgin media account is unaffected.  I wonder if it’s a server issue that affects older accounts?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 31
Flag for a moderator

The accounts have been blocked by virgin because they were hacked in February And they failed to inform us . IT now have to unlock us all . We live in hope someone picks these up as the call centre staff haven’t got a clue about all this .
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Interesting re accounts being hacked in Feb.  Mine was hacked in November with my login, security questions and even username changed. VM resolved it but afterwards I found hacker had put a forward on my email so Amazon emails went direct to them.  Luckily I have dual factor authentication on PayPal. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mhoffer,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seaninpinner2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaxdon,

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mullac2001,

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Any help will be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos