Menu
Stiv64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

My Ntl mailbox has been unavailable for over a week

I've tried changing the password as suggested in other posts, any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

@Stiv64 wrote:

any help would be appreciated.

The 'Mailbox unavailable message usually means that your email account has been locked for security reasons.

The  Forum Team (VM employees) will be able to unlock the account for you. Be patient and they will contact you via this forum and get things sorted.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Stiv64

Welcome to our Forums and thanks for your first post - I am sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your emails at the moment. 

May we ask, do you still have an active Virgin Media account that the email address is linked to? 

If so then great, we can look into what seems to be the issue for you; can you advise how you are trying to access your emails? Is this via webmail or via an email client? Are you still able to log into your MyVirginMedia account ok? 

If you no longer have any active services with us then I am sorry but we would not be able to help you any further; when you leave us, your email address should be removed within around 90 days or so. You can only have email services if you are still a customer with us.

Pop back when you and we'll go from there. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Stiv64
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Katie,

I do have an active Virgin Media account that the email address is linked to.

I have tried to access the emails by email client and webmail without success.

I am able to access my Virgin Media account.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Lovely - thanks so much for the quick reply @Stiv64

I've not been able to locate your account from your Forum information so I'll need to pop you a quick Private Message so I can take some details from you and take a closer look. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you have a monent

Cheers!

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Stiv64

Cheers for your reply via Private Message, your email has now been enabled - please change your password for us and then try accessing again for us. Let us know how you get on 🙂 

Cheers! 

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Glad everything is working for you Stephen, thanks so much for confirming. 

There were no notes to advise why it had been disabled on this occasion so I can't offer any further information - I am sorry. Thankfully it's a nice easy fix and it doesn't happen very often 🙂 

If you need anything else at all, you know where we are. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos