Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Mailbox Unavailable πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

F1nut4
On our wavelength

For the past 48hrs I'm seeing the oh so helpful error message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

My understanding has always been that error usually means the email account has been locked by Virgin Media and normally needs attention from VM to re-enable it.

Already called VM but they haven't rectified the issue in their promised timescale of 4 to 24hrs 😐. Really need to access mailbox as expecting crucial emails. 

Therefore can someone re-enable my mailbox immediately!

Thanks in anticipation of getting the service I pay for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi F1nut4,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you have been unable to access your Emails, I have managed to locate your account and will be happy to look further into this for you.

So I can look further into this I will need to invite you into a private chat so we can clear security, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

21 REPLIES 21

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi F1nut4,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you have been unable to access your Emails, I have managed to locate your account and will be happy to look further into this for you.

So I can look further into this I will need to invite you into a private chat so we can clear security, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

F1nut4
On our wavelength

Issue now resolved. Thank you Paul_DN for your help. Should have used the forum initially rather than callling 150 2 days ago!

Thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi F1nut4,

Thank you for your details and joining me in a private chat, I am glad to hear your emails are now accessible after doing a reset our end, if you do have any further issues please let us know.

Regards

Paul.

I am waiting for help too. It was fixed on Friday but went down again yesterday

F1nut4
On our wavelength

Hope someone from this forum contacts you and gets it sorted 🀞

Thank you

Hi Roscoe68,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Emails are unavailable, I will be more than happy to help get you access again, so I can reset this for you I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope once you receive this?

Regards

Paul.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Paul_DN  You may want to liaise with your colleague Beth who is dealing with Roscoe68 in one of her other threads on this same issue:

Solved: Re: Ntl email account not working for 24 hours, al... - Page 2 - Virgin Media Community - 48...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

D_Nixon19
Settling in

Hey Everyone, 

Glad I found this post. I have recently had the exact same issue with a secondary account that's been active and used daily for too many years to remember. Any chance I can get a rep to help out reactivate it, as going through 150 does not go anywhere and I'm missing extremely time-critical emails.

"mailbox unavailable, please try again in an hour" is the error.