cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox Unavailable

66charlie66
Joining in

I have a couple of emails with you but the virginmedia one stopped working yesterday - (blueyonder one is fine) i have tried resetting the password but its still saying that the mailbox is unavailable.

I use this for work so very urgent - please can someone at Virgin look into the problem for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me @66charlie66

Just to confirm the mailbox was enabled all is now sorted 🙂

Have a lovely day

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

66charlie66
Joining in

Just been on the helpline for ages and the adviser changed the password and i think he reactivated it -  still not working for me - all he could suggest is wait to see if works later - can someone please contact me about this urgently.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 66charlie66

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Apologies for the mailbox issue. If the re-activation and reset not worked, this will potentially need to be raised with our IT team so I'll be able to check this via PM

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me @66charlie66

Just to confirm the mailbox was enabled all is now sorted 🙂

Have a lovely day

John_GS
Forum Team