cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox Unavailable

OllieClements02
Joining in

Our works email keeps coming up with ‘Your mailbox is not available at the moment’ 

I have tried ringing and ringing the VM helplines and no help has been given.

Ive changed password and still no help.

This is a business email, we have customers waiting for emails back to carry on work for them we need this email back ASAP!!

Can anyone help? 

8 REPLIES 8

OllieClements02
Joining in

Does yours keep coming up with mailbox unavailable? 

OllieClements02
Joining in
I keep having the same problem with our works email. I tried changing password, and ringing VM but no help still!

OllieClements02
Joining in
I am having the same in our work place, none of us can access the email. Did you solve it?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@OllieClements02 wrote:

Our works email keeps coming up with ‘Your mailbox is not available at the moment’ 

I have tried ringing and ringing the VM helplines and no help has been given.

Ive changed password and still no help.

This is a business email, we have customers waiting for emails back to carry on work for them we need this email back ASAP!!

Can anyone help? 

There seems to be a confusion here.  Virgin Media do not provided Business email accounts.  Do you mean that you are using a virgin media residential broadband account for your business?

As regards the 'mailbox unavailable' message, the VM Forum Team should be able to advise you further when they reach this thread sometime tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, OllieClements02,

Sorry to hear that you have been having mailbox issues. Can you confirm if this is for a business account? As we are unable to access business accounts within the forums however they can be reached:

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes it’s a Virgin media email for our company, not a business email just an email for a business if that makes sense? 

I went back to normal for 2/3 days but now it is showing the same message. 

It’s not for a business account, I assume it’s a normal email account set up for our business. 

We have no other packages with Virgin e.g broadband, tv, phone etc just an email.

It worked for 2/3 days after I waited 3 hours when I first said we were having problems and as of yesterday it has done the same.

Hi OllieClements02

Thanks for coming back to us.

Okay so we would need to advise you this that all emails need to be linked to an active account. This is potentially been deleted if not. 

That being said we shall PM you now to see if we can help sort this out

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill