cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail

Gofro
Joining in

I called the chat line last week as I have been unable to view my email bills in detail. I think I am a secondary account with my wife the main account. Virgin do send the bills to me and I pay them. The agents did a number of things but the outcome is that I still can’t see my bills and now my mail does not update on ntl.com but only on the Virgin Media inbox. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gofro,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that your unable to access your bills via email, can we ask if you have ever been able to view the bill in full detail?

Has this just recently happened or has it always been this way? What happens when you log on to your online Virgin Media account are you able to view the full bill this way?

With regards to your ntlworld emails not updating please check the link here

Also email help here.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for the response. It may be that an agent has addressed part of the problem in that I am now getting ntl mail on my iPad but not yet on my iMAC. I will check the settings on the iMAC as per your recommendations.

Assuming that the bill issue was due to me having a secondary account and my wife being the main account holder she called the help line yesterday and was told that the switch to me being the main account holder is in the process of being corrected. In responst to your question yes I was previously able to access the bill details but that was many months ago.

Thanks for coming back to us Gofro,

We appreciate you trying the different setting on your IMAC to see if this resolves the email issue. I'm slightly confused as to what you have been advised by the agent that they are in the process of changing the account for you?

Due to this I am going to take a further look in to this for you. I will send you over a private message and take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Gofro
Joining in

I have just received the email to tell me that the latest bill is available but still cannot access it. When I try to sign in I just get a blank page. It is quite astonishing to me that VM do not have the ability to resolve this issue. 

I did have one message to tell me that the problem had been passed to IT to fix but even they have obviously failed.