cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty and efficiency

jaygeeo
Joining in

I sent the complaint below on June 16th through trustpilot and on Dec 28th I get a reply from Kath a Virgin representative. She apologized for the delay and said they would like a chance to sort out this issue. It is a good job this issue had not to be sorted out over the last 6 months!!!!! Kath it is not a case of sorting it out with me but totally changing your Companies mindset. Take the Tesco blueprint and award all your customers who are loyal to you. Once they are a Virgin customer concentrate more on keeping them in and not having them moving from company to company.

Virgin media do not look after their long term customers only new customers.
I received a postal offer stating that if I was a new customer I would be paying half of what I am paying now for the same thing.
That’s what you get for being loyal and contributing lots of money with Virgin over many years.
Why don’t they take the Tesco stance. The more money you spend with them the more points and discounts you receive. You can use the points to reduce your costs or acquire numerous types of goods and services.
Maybe they want customers who only come and go depending on what deal they get and not the loyal ones!!! 
Virgin media -  award loyalty not punish it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It's a nice idea but I fear it's a waste of time. 

Virgin Media's management do not listen to their customers, which is why their customer service is now the worst it has ever been.

Their attitude is the one ernie2009 reported.  "Take it or leave it". 

Fortunately, as Openreach are rapidy extending their full fibre network there will be many more opportunities to leave for something better.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

ernie2009
Dialled in

hi @jaygeeo, you are definatly right in what you say about long term customers getting worse end of stick. ive been with virgin media now say 25yrs going back to when it was telewest and since virgin took over price rises every yrs. when i call and ask what am i getting for the increase i get the same reply each and every year that is the services will be better. i say well it wont as my service stays the same to which then i get well you are free to leave so dosnt really tell me im a valued customer. it must infureate most customer when they see new customers get a very good deal compared to long term customers. will it every change ?  NO  because they just dont care.

I have also been with Virgin for over 25 years and because I do not like change I have hung on in there.

Maybe to get them to listen and change needs a mass of customers and not individuals. If all long term unsatisfactory customers can unite then there is a slight chance of change in Company policy.

Would any other unsatisfied customers like to join the Loyalty comes first group?

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It's a nice idea but I fear it's a waste of time. 

Virgin Media's management do not listen to their customers, which is why their customer service is now the worst it has ever been.

Their attitude is the one ernie2009 reported.  "Take it or leave it". 

Fortunately, as Openreach are rapidy extending their full fibre network there will be many more opportunities to leave for something better.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.