cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my virgin.net mail account

Phil1232
Joining in

Hello , 3 days ago I just couldn’t access my virgin.net emails .

ive had the account for over 20 years so have so much important work and personal things on it.

im totally at a loss what to do .

Has anyone got any ideas,

thanks 

15 REPLIES 15

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Phil1232,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues accessing your email account. I will pop you a PM now so we can clear security and look into this further for you 🙂

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with me via PM @Phil1232

I am glad to hear you are now able to access the email account. 

As this is not linked to an active broadband account, I would advise backing up any important emails so there's no further problems going forward. 

Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ok , and once again thank very much.

have a great weekend,you’ve made mine.

Hi Phil1232, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We're glad Ayisha was able to get things sorted for you. I've passed your comments to her and her manager 🙂

If you have any further issues going forward, pop back and let u know. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Phil1232
Joining in

hi i seem to have lost my virgin.net email account again .

i was trying to go through my emails to save them but there's so many i didn't get them all saved ,

is there any way you can reactivate my account until i can save them ,

kind regards . Phil 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Phil1232 As you have already been given a two week grace period I doubt that the VM Forum Team will be able to assist further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Good morning, is it possible to just reactivate my account as I’ve so many important emails and invoices on there .

I only need another short period . I was never aware any account would be closed until it was lost a couple of weeks so .

kind regards, Phil Maguire 

Hello. Phil.

Thanks for coming back to us.

If it has gone again, I am sorry this would mean it's in the process of being deleted and we'd not be able to assist further with this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

HI , I was never informed that my account would ever be removed , why was my email account closed in the first place .

When i contacted your team 3 weeks ago there was never any mention of the account be shut permanently'

id been going through them but there's  so many i need more time .

surely it can be activated again for a short period so i can go through the emails . i have so many important emails 

Please do something I'm a paying virgin customer . 

Regards