cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost email folder

KIM10
Joining in

Hi, I have lost my 2022 email folder on my ntlworld account, please help if possible, thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail and confirm all folders under ⚙ > Email > Change IMAP subscriptions… are selected, then save changes and review content for missing emails.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail and confirm all folders under ⚙ > Email > Change IMAP subscriptions… are selected, then save changes and review content for missing emails.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thank you so much I will give that a go

Hey @KIM10,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email folder going missing, have you tried the advice offered by @用心棒 in their post?

Please let us know if you have any further issues or need any further assistance. 

Regards,

Steven_L