cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to virgin.net emails

Steveowen1974
Tuning in

need help ASAP. I seem to have lost Virgin.net email address which I have used for 15-20 years. 
I was unable to send emails so deleted account on iPhone and reinstalled as I was told to do this last time it happened but now I’m unable to get any emails back. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Steve, 

There isn't usually anything we can do once the account has been removed,

I can try and reset the details for you, but I can't guarantee this would work.

I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

23 REPLIES 23

Steveowen1974
Tuning in

Hi I’m in the same boat as you. I have been unable to use my emails which I also had the email address for 20 years. I’ve deleted account and reinstalled but still not working 

Hi Hayley it’s a virgin.net email address 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Steveowen1974,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email account, can you confirm if you still have an active broadband account with us?

Alex_Rm

Hi, no I don’t not since I moved home 

Thanks for confirming Steveowen1974,

You do need to have an active broadband account is order to use the email service, this is usually removed 90 after leaving us.

Sometimes if the email address is in constant use it can be missed. We do go through and do a clean up and as such, any email address no longer associated with an active account are deleted and removed.

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex. I haven’t had any notice prior to losing my email address that it will be deleted, is there any way I can access my emails for a short period of time to get all important emails/documents as there is account information and medical information and contracts that I’ve lost and need ASAP 

thanks  Steve 

Hi Steve, 

There isn't usually anything we can do once the account has been removed,

I can try and reset the details for you, but I can't guarantee this would work.

I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

cjb_cambridge
Tuning in
I've had exactly this same problem last week, lost my virgin.net email after over 20 years without any warning this would happen.

Thanks for your post cjb_cambridge, and I'm sorry to hear you've lost access to the E-Mail account

As per Alex_RM's post above, I'd be happy to look into this for you but I'm not able to guarantee this will work

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn