cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to email account

Andy210210
Joining in

Have lost access to my email account again.

removed

this happened before in early august and took took well over a month to get resolved. Issue had to be escalated a few times, and caused a lot of issues. Now am stuck with no access for emails for personal and business use! Really really stuck

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

albob
Superfast

Andy, you shouldn't post personal data on this forum  -- I would edit your email address (spam 'bots' are looking for this sort of info to add you to their SPAM database !!!)

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Andy210210,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

Are you getting any error messages, when you try to log into your mailbox?

If you are getting a 'Mailbox is unavailable at this moment' message, please can you try to reset your password via My Virgin Media and let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Regards,

Steven_L

Had assistance yesterday and all sorted again thanks. Any idea why this keeps happening?

Hi Andy210210

Just to confirm - is the email listed on an active Virgin Media account?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

@Andy210210 just to clarify things, what @John_GS wants to know is:

a) Do you current have an active VM broadband subscription?

b) If the answer to a) is YES then if you log into the my.virginmedia.com portal using your main account email address and password, do you see the email address in question listed as being either the main or secondary email address?