cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Virgin.Net Access No Warning

GordonLT
Joining in

Hello,

I have had no access to my Virgin email service for the last 5 days. I think I know the reason why - I have recently moved broadband. I have spoken to the Support team who advise they won't reactivate my mailbox because I am no longer a customer.

I would please request to any technician on here if I could have temporary access to set a forward on it for 30 days in order that my email continues until I can transition my existing service to a new email provider.

The technical support team advised that I was advise this would happen - but I can find no such email.

Many thanks in anticipation.

2 REPLIES 2

GordonLT
Joining in

Resolved by a password reset. 

Remember, your email account "should" only be accessible for 90 days after your termination date. ("Should", as often this target is missed.)

Source: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-how-to-cancel under You'll lose access to your Virgin Media Mail service.

If you cancel your services we’ll give you access to your Virgin Media Mail account for 90 days before we close it. This should provide enough time for you to save any contacts, emails and files you wish to keep.

Ensure you have backed up all important emails and transferred all your contacts and linked accounts to an alternative email service before the account is closed.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.