cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Blueyonder email address

shirleyhalli
Joining in

Hi

Can anyone help, I have lost access to my Blueyonder email address and have been trying over the phone to get this sorted for weeks without any luck.

I changed my Virgin account email to my iCloud when moving home, and now my emails are lost to me.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Does this help?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

Can you still log in to your main Virginmedia account?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks for that.

The main (new) account is fine I’ve just lost access to my old email address which is primarily used by most of my contacts, part of the issue appears to have occurred due to being convinced to have a new customer account to get the best deal when I moved.

I tried everything on the link above before trying the telephone support, which is going round in circles so I thought I’d try here instead.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A Move and Transfer maybe an option the forum team can explorer with you however be aware it will result in the loss (deletion) of your current email addresses.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shirleyhalli

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll PM you to see what I can do.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill