cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Blueyonder e-mail

kr007z
Joining in

Can anyone help..

I had my Blueyonder email account originally from Telewest then Virgin took over and now I have no access to it?

I am not a Virgin member so will this affect my email?

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jem101
Superstar

@kr007z wrote:

Can anyone help..

I had my Blueyonder email account originally from Telewest then Virgin took over and now I have no access to it?

Regards.

If by, not a Virgin member, you mean you are not a current Virgin Media broadband customer, then, yes it will affect your email in as much as it will (or should) be deleted 90 days after you stop being a subscriber. Now it doesn't;'t always happen on time and can linger on for months or years later, but eventually it gets caught up in a periodic cleanup and gets deleted.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jem101
Superstar

@kr007z wrote:

Can anyone help..

Regards.

If by, not a Virgin member, you mean you are not a current Virgin Media broadband customer, then, yes it will affect your email in as much as it will (or should) be deleted 90 days after you stop being a subscriber. Now it doesn't;'t always happen on time and can linger on for months or years later, but eventually it gets caught up in a periodic cleanup and gets deleted.

Can I use my Sky broadband to access the Blueyonder email or do I need Virgin?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kr007z wrote:
Can I use my Sky broadband to access the Blueyonder email or do I need Virgin?

You can use any internet service provider to access the Blueyonder email, but as jem101 has stated the blueyonder email address needs to be part of a virgin media broadband account for continued use.  What happens if you send an email to the address?  If the mailbox has been deleted by Virgin Media you should get a message returned almost immediately saying that the email cannot be delivered as the mailbox does not exist.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Looks like my email no longer exist. Is there any options to speak to Virgin to ask if they can reinstate it?

Regards,

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The staff would not be able to get a blueyonder email address reinstated once the mailbox has been closed.  This would be the same even if you were still a customer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks