cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login virgin.net failed

Jco8955
Tuning in

Suddenly cannot log into virgin.net email double checked password so tried to change password meeting the criteria. Tried six different ones but not acceptable Luckily already logged in on old iPad and leaving logged in hopefully if don't lose connection.? Anyone help please. Last time I had similar issue told to change password which resolved a couple of years ago

4 REPLIES 4

Jco8955
Tuning in

Had virgin.net account well over 20 years -occasionally experience logging in issues.Today cannot log with modern  iPhone / old laptop as usename/password not recognised . Double checked several times -tried to change password meeting listed criteria but not acceptable (six different ones!) . Currently still logged in on old iPad from yesterday hopefully won't get disconnected.? Any advice please. Similar situation a couple of years ago changed password resolved 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Are you currently a VM customer?

If you are, when you log into 'My Virgin Media', do you see the virgin.net account listed among your email accounts?

I haven’t any other accounts with VM. I tried phoning today and after a lot of checking a man called Sam said I have been disconnected sorry I wasn’t notified ? I was connected with iPhone until this morning . I am worried I will lose lots of emails

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Are you currently a VM customer i.e. do you currently pay VM for broadband services?

If you don't currently pay VM for broadband, and this is just a legacy virgin.net email account from the past not linked to a current VM broadband account, then your email account is most likely undergoing a process of being deleted as VM tidy up and remove such accounts.

I can't say I fully understand the various stages of the deletion process and if/when you might be able to get back very brief/temporary access.

Your query would be better of in the 'Email' forum, rather than 'Security matters', where the regular email experts and VM forum team there can advise. Someone might move it over there for you.

(Edit: duplicate multi-post already exists in 'Email' forum)