cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login in to ntlworld email not recognised.

ricky77
Tuning in

When I try and log in to my NTLworld email account via a browser the username and password are not recognised, neither is the answer to my security question. I have tried several browsers without luck. I can still get access to the email via my mobile phone.

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ricky77 Can you confirm that you have a current Virgin Media broadband account to which the email address is attached?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes, I have a current broadband account

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So when you sign into your My Virgin Media account is the email address concerned your primary username or a secondary one.  If it is a secondary account is it listed under the Manage Accounts tab?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The email is the primary username for the account.

Hi there @ricky77

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see you are having this issue! I'd be more than happy to take a look into this and see what's going on.

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this together, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received.

Thank you. 

MJJBR
On our wavelength

Hi,

This happened to me yesterday too - no access at all to ntlworld email.

This is the only email i use and I have been a Virgin broadband customer for many years. 

Please advise as desperate to see my email!

Mark

(ps/ No point in saying 'email me' when there is a reply!!) 

Hi @MJJBR,

I am really sorry to hear that you've been having some problems when trying to access your email account recently.

May I ask what happens exactly when you try to access your email account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!