Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into your email account with a bookmark

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi,

We've recently made some changes that offer a new experience when signing into your Virgin Media email account.

Everything still works just the same, but if you've previously bookmarked the email login, it might not work today. You can still access the email login by clicking the Email link in the forum header, or by logging in through my.virginmedia.com

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

50 REPLIES 50

No worries, I will send this over to the team to see if we can get this sorted Chris 

Oddly enough, when I clicked on the link to this thread from the email notification that came in, I got access denied.

I have had to come back to this thread via my notification bell symbol on my account.

Still waiting for the backroom wizards to sort out the problem!

The exact same thing happened to me too.

Chris_W1: Any feedback from backroom support?
Still no luck with trying to log on to enable me to use e mail service.
Doesn't matter which link I try message is as initially posted.

@Chrish_W1 or any VM staff member

I have not been able to access my webmail this morning

I keep getting the Oops screen and when I click on the email link, it it NOT WORKING

It was working last night, but this morning I have not been able to access my email account.

I am @Stickings90 on Twitter if you can also contact me on there

I could down load emails from my WLM, but that's not the point, I need Webmail access for when away from my normal computers.

Even access to Virgin online services not working!

Lost all recorded programs to my V6, message comes up on TV not connected to the internet (wired connection to router)

When I checked Virgin to see if any problems, that silly script comes up with username and password wrong.

Something not right, 1 week into my grief with Virgin.

Hi BrianY,

Thanks for coming back to us!

Sorry to see you're having connection issues. I've looked into your account and I can see there we're currently struggling with an outage in your local area 

Remedy Number: F008149383  

Status:Our engineer is on site and they're working to fix the problem

Date Open:22 JUN 2020 20:59

Estimated end date:30 JUN 2020 09:00

We'll do everything we can to have this resolved for you as soon as we possibly can

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Will it sort out the services script, I think not!!

Sam1918
On our wavelength

Can't access my email through bookmarks, links and on a variety of browsers and devices - page expired! 

Did a solution appear as I can't find it.