cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of emails

Onecat
Joining in

I click to open emails I get a box with "please enter your user name and password for this server" pop.ntlworld.com

I do not know what a server is; did not know I had a password; am completely flummoxed. Was working fine yesterday, today is not. 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Onecat

Thanks for posting and apologies for the email issue. 

I'll do my best to help you via PM, however if it's not linked to an active account with us, there maybe very little we can do.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

You probably realise I have very limited computer knowledge! What is a PM? I am with Virgin. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Onecat wrote:

You probably realise I have very limited computer knowledge! What is a PM? I am with Virgin. 

PM = Private message.  Look for the purple envelope icon at the top right corner of the screen.  Click on it to find the message.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks @Graham_A 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Onecat

Thanks for the update about the emails are working

If you do need us please message publicly and we can assist further 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team