Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Locked Email and Webmail

Help... I have been having problems with my virgin e-mail and also can not access my webmail ? I have been on the phone over 5 hours over all to tech help line and online chat help but nothing resolved ..they say yes all sorted and account is now unlocked ...but still nothing working..even the webmail is either a blank page or says not available wait an hour and should be back online but nothing its been since Monday its now Sunday morning.28/7/19...  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked Email and Webmail

I have exactly the same problem. Advised to post on here and still awaiting a reply to my post. 

Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Monty1973 wrote:

Help... I have been having problems with my virgin e-mail and also can not access my webmail ? I have been on the phone over 5 hours over all to tech help line and online chat help but nothing resolved ..they say yes all sorted and account is now unlocked ...but still nothing working..even the webmail is either a blank page or says not available wait an hour and should be back online but nothing its been since Monday its now Sunday morning.28/7/19...  

Just in case - please use a different browser or clear the history in your preferred browser of any VM related cache and cookies.  Come back if that does not help.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just tried again in a different browser but still getting the same message   “Email blocked try again in an hour. “

Thanks for the suggestion. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Meredithj wrote:

Just tried again in a different browser but still getting the same message   “Email blocked try again in an hour. “

Thanks for the suggestion. 

With respect, please start your own thread, so we can diagnose and best advise you based on your own situation.  This is a community forum and the first people to respond are usually customers who take an interest.  If you start your own thread, you'll also be able to mark it as SOLVED when the time comes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ok no problem I did start my own thread but no comments so far. So will await a response. Apologies new to forums. 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Meredithj,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you're having problems accessing your email account at the moment.

Can you please confirm that you do currently have active services with us?

What happens when you try to access your email via a client instead such as outlook?

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

thanks for mRe: Locked Email and Webmail

hi thanks for message..i have done this and still locked out of email account either on webmail /iphone/imac/ipnone/pc....its been locked for nearly 2 weeks...and can not get on at all...any ideas please...

cheers 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: thanks for mRe: Locked Email and Webmail

Hi Monty

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you're having problems accessing your email account at the moment, can you please confirm that you do currently have active services with us?

What happens when you try to access your email via a client instead such as outlook?

Have you tried on multiple devices ,IOS, windows and android?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos