cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legitimate emails being rejected by Virgin Media

DanBroughton
Tuning in

We are an ecommerce firm and are having issues getting our legitimate automated order progress emails through to Blueyonder and Virgin Media email addresses. Can I share email, domain, and IP address with VM technical team via DM so they can whitelist?

We have DKIM, SPF, and DMARC all in place.

We are aware our IP is blacklisted on UCEPROTECTL3 - this is not due to our specific IP address but other IPs on the same range (Linode.com is a massive provider) which is out of our control. Other email providers (gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc) are not rejecting our emails. The emails we send are entirely legitimate and are standard automated order processing emails - it is taking a lot of admin time dealing with this and those customers with Blueyonder and Virgin Media email addresses are getting frustrated, hence my reaching out. Thank you.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DanBroughton, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with these emails not coming through. I'll PM you so I can help with this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DanBroughton, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with these emails not coming through. I'll PM you so I can help with this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules