cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+++Known Issue+++ Email Disruption - F010434911

ModTeam

Hi there,

We're aware some customers are experiencing difficulties with our email service as follows:

You might find that your NTL/Blueyonder & Virgin Media Mail isn't working right now. We are sorry and our engineers are working to fix this right now. We are sorry about this, our engineers are looking at fixing this as soon as possible.

You can get updates on known service issues in your area here: https://virg.in/service or by callng 0800 561 0061.

Regards,

101 REPLIES 101

PKA
Joining in

Throughout today I have not been receiving incoming emails. Some emails have takes between 2 - 6 hours. I have tested outgoing emails and they are fine. Can someone provide an explanation and how to resolve the issue ?

Merlin5
On our wavelength

All back to normal and working for me again now. VM engineers in my area obviously fixed it. 👍

Thanks for the help. The problem has mysteriously corrected itself so must have been a service problem

PKA
Joining in

All seems normal now !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still cannot send any emails Receive fine, keeping getting “password or username for “email” is incorrect. 

Why have VM sent me this email 16 times ? Now getting very p***** with no way to stop them!VM.jpg

Emails are, again, not coming through.

Very frustrating to say the least.

Any ideas of a timeline when this will be fixed?

ahmurray
On our wavelength

I still use an Ntlworld account, I can receive emails OK but cannot send them unless I use my webmail login, Windows Mail is not connecting and messages are accumulating in my outbox - nothing has sent since Wednesday last week.   I tried to download and use another email client but it is unable to connect via smtp using the password that works fine for webmail, so this must be a VM issue.  Please get it sorted asap as I've already got to explain to several people why important emails in the past 5 days haven't sent!

The exact same issues are happening again.

I can't get into webmail as it fails with a time out message.

When using an email client, I can receive email, but there is a big delay in between it being sent and retrieved.

Same here, logged on and no view of inbox content, completely down, tried goin though my virgin