cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting 403 Forbidden when trying to access emails can get into virgin media site ok but not emails

eileenmac
Joining in

Hi really needing some help.  I cannot get into my virgin email either on my iphone or the website.  I can get into virgin media site however when I try to get into the emails I get 403 Forbidden.  I went on online chat yesterday got someone who didn't have a clue, it took him over an hour to advise me that he would pass the call to the tech team.  Waited another two hours and had to just hang up.  Phoned today and the agent said they had fixed it all and gave me a temporary password.  I asked for the agent's name in case I had to phone but he reassured me give it a couple of hours and it will work.  We surprise (not) its still not working.  I really need access and I am totally reluctant to call as the agents you get put through to don't seem to know what to do.  

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi eileenmac,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome sorry to hear you do not have access to your Emails and are receiving the 403 Forbidden message.

In most cases it will be a I T ticket which is required, so I can get this raised I will invite you into a private chat , once security has been cleared and further checks done I will go ahead and get this raised, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.