cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junk

spiney
Tuning in

It appears that all emails I send to an aol email address end up in the recipients junk box, has anybody any idea why? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It is a long standing issue.  Emails from Virginmedia to the yahoo family of email domains including AOL and sky are being treated as spam/junk.  If the recipient marks them as not spam future emails from the VM address should be correctly delivered to the inbox.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It is a long standing issue.  Emails from Virginmedia to the yahoo family of email domains including AOL and sky are being treated as spam/junk.  If the recipient marks them as not spam future emails from the VM address should be correctly delivered to the inbox.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi spiney

Thanks for posting your email query, as Graham_A has advised, all the recipient needs to do is alter the setting on their end and future emails should be directed correctly.

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob