Menu
Highlighted
robgem
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues accessing Virgin media online account AND email disappeared

For some months we've been unable to access our virgin media account online. I enter the personal security details correctly and it just goes to 'oops, that page doesn't exist'. We've rung the call centre a number of times and each time, we give all the correct details and they say they'll reset it. But they haven't and the issue persists. The last time they said they would email info to our blueyonder email but that doesn't work now either - I'm guessing because it's not been connected with the account for some time. It's a vicious circle and frustrating because we can't access our bills and we can't use an email which we've been using for about 15 years. Please help! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues accessing Virgin media online account AND email disappeared

Hi robgem,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear this. 

What devices have you attempted to access this on? What web browsers have you used?

^Martin

0 Kudos
robgem
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We've tried home PC, work PC and phones. We've tried Chrome and internet explorer. We've been on the phone to customer services while trying these various different approaches and they say: "We'll reset your account and password, try again in a couple of hours." Guess what happens? Same issues logging in.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Evening robgem,

Thanks for getting back to us, I'd like to take a closer look at this, it may possibly need an IT ticket.

I've popped you over a private message (little purple envelope in the top right hand corner) if you can get back to me when you can.

Many thanks,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos