Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is Anyone There?

Is there an email address for virginmedia or anyone within virginmedia ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is Anyone There?

No.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I am afraid there is no support done by Virginmedia by email, you have multiple options to contact them

1) Call in on 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111, best times to call are first thing in the morning between 8am - 9am.

2) Currently there is a text message service on 07533051809 but can take a while to be answered.

3) Chat Support if it available as it can be not available due to how busy chat is https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue there is a message option down the page, but again depending on how busy may take a while to be answered and you would have to leave the chat open.

4) You can ask in forum where staff member, VIP customers and standard customer will try and help, currently can take several days for a VM forum staff member to answer.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Snuffalo, 

Sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual.

As advised we don't have an email address but if you could expand on what you need help with then we can certainly do our best to assist further. 

Thanks

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos