cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Server Connection

MikeMadDog
Tuning in

I'm having a regular error message "no server connection" and very poor an intermittent access to my emails, every time I have to keep refreshing the VM page just to try and find emails.

My VM internet connection is running solid at 100+mbps so it definitely a VM email server problem..

Whats going on.. I don't expect this kind of poor service when I'm paying a fortune to you!

30 REPLIES 30

Thanks for coming back to us @gwb67,

What browser are you using? 

Are you still having issues with this and is this error only occurring on this site?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I use MS Edge on my desktop and Chrome on other devices.

But when this issue occurs saying Server Unreachable, it affects all of them despite which browser I'm using as I do try a different browser at the time.

SC-UK
On our wavelength

Various browsers:  Chrome and Edge  and on a different device, Safari.

Thank you for letting us know. We have recently been making some improvements to the functionality of our website. 

Hopefully these are accounting for the issues you have been having with our email service and the 'server connection' error, and should be resolved soon.

I have raised this internally with one of our teams who are supporting with the improvement project, but if you can please keep us updated as to if this issue is still occurring. 

If the error happens for you, if you can please let us know:

• The time and date the issue happened
  • The Web  link the issue happened on (please post this as plain text rather than a hyperlink)
  • Which web browser(s) you were using at the time 

Thank you for your support and cooperation whilst we try to get this resolved!

All the best. 

Molly

Molly,

Thanks for that.

These issues have been on/off for some time but hopefully the changes will make a difference.

Many thanks

Unable to sign in again at the moment. I get the message 

'Something's gone wrong '

We're hoping to iron out the technical glitches some customers are experiencing since the changes as quickly as possible. 

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Same here Firefox

Hi @alien_12,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced some connection issues recently. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently that would explain this. How are things for you today?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

All back to normal today.