cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming emails routed via NamesCo not coming through

CurlyKylie
On our wavelength

I had this a few months ago and it was related to the NamesCo server being blacklisted on Spamhaus, but this doesn't seem to be the case this time.  The last email I received was at 03:48 today, Tuesday 24th August.

Emails direct to my @blueyonder.co.uk go straight through no problem so it doesn't seem to be a mailbox problem.

I see there is another very recent post about emails from BT coming through.  I'll do some digging later today but thought I'd mention this in case it's a wider problem.

4 REPLIES 4

CurlyKylie
On our wavelength

I've had a response from the email forwarder, the emails appear to be failing when they try to forward them to my VM account.These are their comments.

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 421 4.2.0 MXIN618 Temporary SMC Policy Violation detected, retry later

"it appears to be an issue with the amount of mail being received into the mailbox with Virgin media"

One email from about 5am has recently come though, I know there are still quite a few stuck in the queue so we're looking at least a 10 hour delay.

The backlog has now cleared, some took 25 hours to be delivered, and it doesn't look like anything has been lost.  The delay was delivering to the mx?.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net range or servers.

Hi @CurlyKylie

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Glad to hear the issue has been cleared up with the forwarder, please do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs