cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbox unavailable.

CraigCR
Joining in

My inbox is unavailable, I’ve tried from phone, iPad, browser, nothing works. Going on holiday tomorrow and can’t access information! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi CraigCR

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM so I can assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

CraigCR
Joining in

Changed my password and still not working. 

Hi CraigCR

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM so I can assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I’ve changed password again and seems to be working now. 

Glad to hear sorted, 

Is this an email address that's linked to an active Virgin Media account?

If not and you have an active account, please let us know as we can potentially do a Move and Transfer of this account for you to keep it on the active account.

If not and you don't have one, then I'd advise to back up everything asap and migrate contacts across etc to a new email, as it's an orphaned account that should be deleted as per the terms and conditions. 

Do let us know if the first one though and we can assist further 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Yes it’s an active Virgin media account. 

Thanks and when you log in to your online account it's there?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Yes it’s there. 

Hi @CraigCR,

Thank you for confirming. I'm glad to hear that this is all sorted for you now.

Please do let us know if there's anything further that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Tina723
Joining in

Hi, 

I am having trouble accessing my Virgin Media Email- I have changed the password but it’s still coming up with the message that my account is unavailable. 

Could I please have some assistance with this? 

Thank you