cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbox Unavailable - Password Reset

SanchezNI
Joining in

Hi all

My inbox has been unavailable seemingly for some time - I attempted to access a few days back after registering for an upgrade. I followed the procedure for resetting my password and scanning for malware across all devices used for accessing email and still no luck.

I'm afraid I've missed tracking information for an upgrade that's due to arrive today.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks,
SanchezNI

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@SanchezNI wrote:

I followed the procedure for resetting my password and scanning for malware across all devices used for accessing email and still no luck.

If the password reset did not unlock the account it sounds as if it requires attention from the relevant Virgin Media technical team.

I have escalated your post to the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) and one of them will contact you through the forum. They will take you details via the forum's Private Message (PM) facility.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SanchezNI,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your mailbox! I can understand how frustrating this is. 

Before we take a deeper look into this, can you please try resetting your password one more time by using the "Forgotten Password" option on your login page. Reset your password to something completely new and never used before, and once you've done that, please wait at least 10 minutes before trying to access your mailbox.

Let us know how you get on, and if needed, we'll be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs