cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP address has been blacklisted

SarkarK
Tuning in

Hi team,

My IP is blacklisted . (IP:- REMOVED). i am unable to send any emails to my clients. I also talk to my Hosting Provider . they told me please contact Internet Service provider . bcoz this is shared hosting  Server. Internet Service provider can Delist the IP.

I have also Talk to my Local virginmedia executive . he told me to contact virginmedia community. they fix the issue.

So please Whitelist my IP asap.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

Blacklisted by who? And no, not Virgin Media as they don't themselves do it, they make make use of blacklists compiled by third parties though. Where are you sending emails from? Is it from your hosting provider's platform (in which case it is their problem) or from your home Virgin Media connection? If the latter then who told you that the IP was blacklisted?

Blacklisted by Virgin media. i use Virgin Media connection.my hosting provider said that

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You mentioned clients and a local Virginmedia executive. Are you a Virgin Business customer?  If so I'm afraid you will get no help through this forum which is for residential customers. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SarkarK

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about whats happened.

Could I just clarify first please, do you have a business or residential account with us?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide