Menu
abbeyscholes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would like to completely shut down my virgin.net email addresses which are still active"

I would like to completely shut down my virgin.net email addresses which are still active, since virgin stopped landline broadband I assumed the emails would close however they are still active

0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I would like to completely shut down my virgin.net email addresses which are still active"

@abbeyscholes wrote:
I would like to completely shut down my virgin.net email addresses which are still active, since virgin stopped landline broadband I assumed the emails would close however they are still active

If you wait here one of the Forum Team (VM employees)will pick up this thread and contact you. Smiley Wink

They will need to take some details from you to enable them to get the accounts deleted. Please don't post the addresses here. They will discuss that with you via the Forum's Private Message facility.

It may take a little while but they will got to you.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
abbeyscholes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like to completely shut down my virgin.net email addresses which are still active"

many thanks, one of the forum team is sorting for me
0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@abbeyscholes wrote:
one of the forum team is sorting for me

That's great.Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos