6 REPLIES 6

gromit09
Joining in

Lost my password for my ntlworld.com

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password

If no security answers have been set for the email address concerned then you will need to call in for support and select technical issues> email

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I’ve forgotten my password for my ntlworld.com email. Can anyone help?

I’ve tried that link but as I’m not the account holder my partner is, it won’t let me.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The account holder needs to contact Virgin Media to request that your email account's password be reset. To do this they can either:

• call Virgin Media
  • create a new post here using their own forum account; remind them not to post any personal information in their post

FWIW do consider migrating your email needs over to a new email provider to benefit from:

• improved account security, i.e. multifactor authentication
  • improved spam filtering
  • better support
  • no longer having to fear loss of email account when Virgin Media broadband service is terminated — Virgin Media email accounts are deleted 90 days after broadband service termination
  • having control over the email account, i.e. being able to resolve issues without involving others or losing control over account

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi @gromit09 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email.

We would need to speak with the account holder in order for us to reset the email password, if they can make contact with us via here we'll be able to assist further and have this resolved for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs