cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I urgently need to unlock my Virgin Media sending mailbox

patheticluddite
On our wavelength

I just reset my password for a Virgin Media email account. Was locked out, now back in. Thought the battle was over... Can receive emails. But now I can't send any. I can't find any specific information anywhere on how to unlock the sending mailbox. Could someone please advise? 

Thanks in advance

12 REPLIES 12

Anankha
Problem sorter

Is the problem occurring via webmail or via email client?

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

Hi! Webmail. Thanks!

Thanks. Then it’ll require VM help. Good luck. 

Thanks for trying. How do I @ them? Cheers!

Someone from VM should see your post & reply. You may receive a reply from a VIP first.

Thanks for your help : )

You’re welcome.

patheticluddite
On our wavelength

Posted earlier, but no resolution so need to bump this up in front of eyeballs.

This is a webmail query. 

I got locked out of my Virgin Media email this morning. I reset the password, am now in. I can receive emails. But cannot send.

Can't find out anywhere on here how to specifically unlock the sending mailbox. Thanks in advance. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@patheticluddite  The VM Forum Team should reach this thread sometime tomorrow afternoon.

There have been a number of posts recently regarding a locked sending mailbox.  These generally require intervention from the IT team.  The VM staff should be able to make this referral for you when your thread reaches the top of the queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks