cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help - can’t access email

Fran9
Tuning in

Last week my blueyonder email account was not available either by phone/tablet or the virgin website,  when I logged in the mailbox was not available.  After phone calls/password reset/wait half an hour ,  finally got hold of George who enabled the accounts.

Yesterday the email again is not available,  this time no helpful George on the phone,  reset your password (it doesn’t work) sorry we will need to raise an IT ticket which will take upto 5 days.

My husband has a secondary blueyonder email on the same account which is working yet the main account and other secondary account have disappeared.

Can someone please help as I urgently need to reply to emails.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fran9,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some problems accessing your emails. Have you followed the advice that we've posted here about this to see if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fran9,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some problems accessing your emails. Have you followed the advice that we've posted here about this to see if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It’s back ,  interesting my email password is now different to my Virgin media password.  No idea why I’m just glad it’s back 

Hi Fran9,

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us in the Community. We're glad to hear that things have been resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs