cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting important business mails identified as spam. 552 5.7.0 SPAM Content Found (VM603)

randleog1
Tuning in

Please whitelist my principle supplier's mail addresses. He is a a property management agency and relies on email to communicate with landlords and students.

I'm aware that this is because he has his mail signature and domain set-up.

Please PM me so that I can get his domain nam.e added to the whitelist of non-spam users so that I can receive his mails in future. I am copying him in on this communication so that he is aware of what is going on.

His business name and email domain is swansea4students.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to me. 

If emails from a particular sender are being identified incorrectly as spam, could you confirm if you have added the sender as a contact?

When you’ve done this, any messages from their email address should go to your inbox.

Is it just mail from this particular sender that ends up in spam?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @randleog1 

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry you're having some problems with your mail.

VM603 error relates to an email you have tried to send.

We have some suggestions that you might want to try on this thread here that may help

Let us know how you get on.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thank you for your response, however, I was messaged as per the title in relation to an email I received, not emails I was sending.

All my mails from this source are ending up in the trash folder.

The sender was not, as far as I am aware, a Virginmedia customer, although I will ask the question as he is a business and has his own domain name.

The mails (there were several) appear to have been flagged by the incoming server therefore. This is important, as I receive business critical information, invoices and statements from this business who is my agency for lettings.

Thanks for coming back to me. 

If emails from a particular sender are being identified incorrectly as spam, could you confirm if you have added the sender as a contact?

When you’ve done this, any messages from their email address should go to your inbox.

Is it just mail from this particular sender that ends up in spam?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

No, I haven't added as a contact. They have several employees and all with that domain name that are being trashed, so I'll have to add them all for this to be a solution. Constant vigilance for new users will be needed! Thanks for the suggestion, it will certainly take some of the stress away.

Meanwhile, I've created a gmail mail id to bridge the problem until a permanent solution comes along.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there randleog1,

Do keep us psted if the issue persists with the certain domain.

Regards,

Kain