cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have this message all day today: Your mailbox is not available at the moment. etc

gazzie
Dialled in

Hi

I use Outlook to view my Virgin Media emails (old blueyonder.co.uk address) and it hasn't worked all day. It was fine up until last night. So I logged onto my VM account to check my emails online and it says:

"Sorry 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

I am using my usual logon details so that is not an issue. Can anyone help please? I saw some previous forum posts that suggested this happens when an attempted email fraud/hack occurs and VM spots it, but nothing to my knowledge has happened since yesterday.

Thanks

Gaz

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try following the instructions provided for this situation:

Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-email/ 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Graham

Thanks very much for your help!

That (changing password) did the trick and email is now working in Outlook and online again!

Cheers

Gaz

Hi Gaz, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with accessing your mails. 

I'm really glad the advice from Graham_A worked and things are back up and running for you again. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs