cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been advised to change my ntlworld email password.

DuncanLewis1
Joining in

Hi folks, 

I got shutout of my Ntlworld email for no reason and have been advised to change the password. The account is not listed in my virginmedia email accounts elsewhere.  I also use multiple devices for email access - all Apple (Mac, Iphone, Ipad etc).  How do I go about changing the password? I appreciate I am going to have to do this on each device.

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DuncanLewis1 wrote:

Hi folks, 

I got shutout of my Ntlworld email for no reason and have been advised to change the password. The account is not listed in my virginmedia email accounts elsewhere.  I also use multiple devices for email access - all Apple (Mac, Iphone, Ipad etc).  How do I go about changing the password? I appreciate I am going to have to do this on each device.

Thanks 

If the email address concerned is not showing under the My Profile or Manage Accounts tabs when signed into your primary My Virgin Media account then you have an issue as the email address is not attached to your current VM broadband account. 

You may find that you can change the password via the Forgotten Password link: 

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

If that option does not work then wait for the VM Forum Team to reach this thread and investigate further for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @DuncanLewis1, thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the E-Mail account

We can look into this for you, but the E-Mail address would need to be attached to an active Virgin Media account and we will need to discuss this with the account holder.

Can you please advise me if you are the account holder for the Media services you currently have?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you Graham. 

I have just been shut out again.  My ntlworld email is the one I use to log into my Virginmedia account and the password allows me to log in to that without any problems.  The other virginmedia email accounts I hold (two of them) are listed in my overall Virginmedia account but not the ntlworld one.  

Can someone at Virginmedia please help?

Duncan

Thanks for your reply, DuncanLewis1,

Sorry to hear that your email issues are ongoing. I have sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C