cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem with my Ntlworld email

SteveThomas53
Tuning in

My PC is running MS Outlook, it keeps asking for my email password? I have tried to input (what I think is the password) but simply asks the same question again! How could I change the password

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SteveThomas53,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with your email service at the moment. Is this issue ongoing for you today too, or has it now been resolved?

If the problem remains, can you try accessing it via our Webmail platform instead of via Outlook to see if the issue is the same there too?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you the problem has been resolved by Virgin Media help desk.

regards SteveT

Hi SteveThomas53

Great to hear all sorted 🙂

Do pop back should you ever need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

SteveThomas53

May I please ask how your email problem (being asked to enter your password over & over) was resolved?  Having now lost the will to live, I would really appreciate any advice you can give.

Many thanks

Hi, I was able to resolve my email problem by speaking to virgin media help desk (0345 454 1111). They reset my password - twice! Ok ever since.

Good luck!

Thanks for replying SteveThomas53 - unfortunately, there lies the problem.......I am no longer a VM customer so I know they wouldn't help me!

Oh well......I will just have to admit defeat and change all my online accounts to a different email address.

Thanks again 🙂

Hi haynes77,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise that we would be unable to assist you further with your email issues.

Unfortumately if you are no longer a customer with us, you will not be able to access your old email address. Technically any email address will be deleted 90 days after disconnection but sometimes this does not always happen, and they can stay active for longer.

If your email has now been deactivated as you are no longer a customer, Unfortumately you will not be able to recover this.

Kind regards Jodi.