Menu
Barbrg12
Tuning in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cant recieve emails from me.com.

On my old computer I think it was on Outlook, (one of those thing had it for years did not really take any notice as it just worked) my old computer got badly damaged so I cant go back and look. So are you saying that I cant have "my me.com and virgin mail" on this site I have to open another web site. I don't really care which page I go too as long as they are all in one place.

I have just checked and I have 3 emails to ################ but they are not showing on my virgin mail page. so where do I start ??

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
zvonok
Fibre optic
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Would suggest that from whoever you get xxx.me.com ... go to their website ..log onto your account ....  go to the webmail for this domain there ... and 'forward' all mail to tour VM account....  ...ZvnK ...

Superuser
Superuser
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Barbrg12 wrote:

On my old computer I think it was on Outlook, (one of those thing had it for years did not really take any notice as it just worked) my old computer got badly damaged so I cant go back and look. So are you saying that I cant have "my me.com and virgin mail" on this site I have to open another web site. I don't really care which page I go too as long as they are all in one place.

I have just checked and I have 3 emails to ################ but they are not showing on my virgin mail page. so where do I start ??

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

If you want to see your me.com emails in the Virgin Media mail web page then follow these instructions: Checking-Mail-from-your-other-email-account-using-Virgin-Media-Mail

Barbrg12
Tuning in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have done that but it is still not working.

I know that I have 5 new emails this morning but when I open virgin mail there is only yesterdays nothing for today.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Fibre optic
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Barbrg12 wrote:

I know that I have 5 new emails this morning but when I open virgin mail there is only yesterdays nothing for today.

I have just read through this thread and I thought the problem was that you could not get the Unified Mail feature to work and that you had not seen any me.com emails in your Virgin Media webmail account. Now I'm confused.Smiley Surprised

Maybe I'm reading too deeply between the lines with your latest post but your comment "there is only yesterdays nothing for today" suggests that the Virgin Media Unified mail was working yesterday but not today. Or did you mean something else by that statement?

If I've missed something I apologise.

coenoby

If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Barbrg12 wrote:

I think you would be better of downloading and installing the Thunderbird email client and using that instead of using VM webmail.  See this help page: Using-Virgin-Media-Mail-with-Mail-Clients

You can download Thunderbird here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/

Barbrg12
Tuning in
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cant recieve emails

I have sent a test email to my virgin mail account and now nothing!
I have been back in and taken out all other email addresses apart from my virgin email and am hoping that maybe if I try again I’ll get it right. But I do find the instructions not easy to follow.
0 Kudos