cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant login to my virgin media email

JackBaynham
Joining in

Hi there. I need help accessing my virgin media email account online.

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

How are you trying to connect to it, and what response do you get?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @JackBaynham

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues logging in to your virgin email address. 

Please could you let us know if you are a current virgin media customer, if so please could you also advise how you are trying to connect?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

No I'm not. I'm logging in via your website. Top right corner, email link. Then entering email and password. It says you can't recognise my email. 

@JackBaynham wrote:

No I'm not. I'm logging in via your website. Top right corner, email link. Then entering email and password. It says you can't recognise my email. 

If by 'No I'm not' you mean that you are not a current VM broadband customer, then, I'm afraid, the chances are high that the email address, mailbox and all the emails within in have been, or are in the process of being deleted. Use of any of the VM branded addresses is conditional on you having a broadband account.

The error message that the username / email address isn't recognised is a good indication that the account may already have been deleted.

HI JackBaynham

Thanks for your post 

As you are no longer a customer we are not able to supply the email address you used before when you had services

Sadly its not possible to access this email 

Gareth_L